To measure your ring size, you can follow these steps:
- Get a piece of string or a strip of paper that is approximately 6 inches (15 cm) long and about 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) wide.
- Wrap the string or paper around the base of your finger where the ring will sit. Make sure the string or paper is snug, but not too tight.
- Use a pen or marker to mark the spot where the string or paper overlaps.
- Remove the string or paper from your finger and measure the distance between the two marks using a ruler in millimeters.
- Use a ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained. There are many online ring size charts available that you can use.
Alternatively, you can visit a jewellery store and have a professional jeweller measure your ring size using a ring sizer. They will have a set of rings in various sizes that you can try on to find your perfect fit.
|Ring size||Size in mms|
Adjustable Pansexual Bezel Ring£7.99
Adjustable Non Binary Bezel Ring£7.99
Adjustable Gay/LGBT Rainbow Bezel Ring£7.99
Adjustable Bisexual Bezel Ring£7.99
Adjustable Transgender Bezel Ring£7.99
Adjustable Lesbian Bezel Ring£7.99
Full Aromantic Ring£7.99
Full Pansexual Ring£7.99
Full Genderfluid Ring£7.99