The Pride Shop Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the The Pride Shop Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
The Pride Shop reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- Earn up to 15% Commission
- We give 30 Days on Cookies
- We pay out at the end of each month on balances over £10. Payments are made via PayPal, Bank Transfer or Cheque. (Cheque payments will incur a £1.50 Handling Fee)
- Commission Rates are set at:
- 10% for Sales up to £100 per month
- 12% for Sales up to £250 per month
- 15% for sales over £250 per month
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Pride Shop cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own The Pride Shop product accounts.
- Some products may be exempt from commission due to them being sold on a charitable basis with no profit to The Pride Shop. For example no commission will be made on the Pride In London merchandise as this is a non profit item on the site. A full list of exempt items will be listed below. Should commission from an exempt item be accidentally added to your account, this will be altered before any balances are paid a the end of the month.
List of exempt commission items
Due to the following 3rd party items being sold Not for Profit from The Pride Shop we cannot offer any commission on sales of the following items:
- Pride In London Merchandise
- Cornwall Pride Merchandise
- Warwickshire Pride Merchandise
What if a customer clicks my link but doesn’t buy anything that day, but instead buys something a week later?
The Pride Shop will track all customers you send us and will give you 30 Days worth of sales they make from that one click. For example, if they click your link on the 1st August but leave The Pride Shop without buying anything, then they come back to us on the 30th August direct and make a purchase, you’ll still get commission on that sale. In fact you’ll get commission on all sales that customer makes within 30 days of clicking on your link.
How much money can I make?
The amount you can make is limitless as you’ll make commission on every sale you send to The Pride Shop. We have no cap.
When will I get paid?
We make payments at the end of each month if your account has £10 or more in it. So hopefully we’ll be making payments every month to you. If your account is under £10 at the end of the month, then we roll the balance over to the following month. Once you reach £10 you’ll get paid.
How can I get paid?
We can pay you via PayPal, a Bank Transfer or via Cheque. When you sign up simply select which payment option you’d prefer. (Please note Cheque payments will incur a £1.50 handling fee.)
What currency do you pay in?
We are a UK company and make all payments in £-GBP. Any currency conversion fees charged by PayPal or your bank will be your responsibility.
What commission will I make?
Our commission is based on your monthly sales as outlined below.
– 10% commission on all orders up to £100 a month
– 12% commission on all orders up to £250 a month
– 15% commission on all orders over £250 a month
What is a Bonus Day I’ve seen?
From time to time we’ll run Bonus Days where we may offer a higher % commission on certain products. For example These days are a great way to make extra money. We’ll always provide any visuals you may need and give you at least 48hrs notice so you have time to prepare for a Bonus Day. For example we may offer 40% commission on sales of our Rainbow Bracelets, so would provide you with a Rainbow Bracelet image to help you attract buyers.
Why was money deducted from my account?
There are a couple of reasons money will be deducted form your account:
- Refunds – From time to time people may purchase something then the next day decide they actually don’t want it or may actually need their money for something else. Whatever their reason we give people 30 days to change their mind at The Pride Shop. Should we have to issue a full refund to a customer because they changed their mind then unfortunately this would cancel the commission on that sale as well. However this doesn’t happen very often as most people love everything we make and sell.
- Excluded Items – Some products we sell for 3rd parties at not profit to The Pride Shop. For this reason we can’t pass on any commission. See our list of Excluded Items above. Should commission be added to your account from an excluded item by mistake, then this will be removed before a payment is made at the end of the month.
- Account Closed – Should you wish to close your account that has less than £10 balance then this shall be wiped with the closure of the account and no payment will be made.
- Fraudulent Activity – Should we suspect fraudulent activity coming from your account, then we shall pause your account while we investigate. Should we have to terminate your account for reasons outlined below then no balances shall be paid out. See Termination section below.
I still have questions…
No problem, just drop us a message at affiliates@ThePrideShop.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to help out.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to The Pride Shop. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the The Pride Shop. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the The Pride Shop properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the The Pride Shop placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a The Pride Shop product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://www.theprideshop.co.uk and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than £10 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the £10 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the £10 threshold.
Payments will be made in £GBP. The Pride Shop shall not be held responsible for any currency conversion fees your bank/PayPal may charge you to change into your local currency.
Identifying yourself as a The Pride Shop Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of The Pride Shop or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over £10, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned £10 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following month after you’ve crossed the threshold.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://www.theprideshop.co.uk, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. The Pride Shop reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, The Pride Shop will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above £10.
The Pride Shop, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other The Pride Shop service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. The Pride Shop reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the The Pride Shop will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United Kingdom, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of The Pride Shop to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Pride Shop and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and The Pride Shop (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).